TIME FOR A NEW TEAM IN TOWN – A TEAM THAT IS READY TO WORK FOR YOU!
- keeping taxes affordable by making sure we get our fair share of State and Federal funding through grants and by supporting our local volunteer groups;
- making government more efficient by reaching out to Greenwich Village and other towns to explore shared services;
- creating new jobs by improving our infrastructure to attract new businesses;
- supporting our local farms and agricultural businesses;
- keeping us safe by bringing a public safety expert on the Board;
- giving all residents a voice, including the disadvantaged and people who can’t attend Town Board meetings;
- building community, creating new recreational “green spaces” and retaining the agricultural nature of our beautiful, historical town.